How does a Grid Connect Solar System work?
Solar panels convert sunlight into electricity which can be used to power your home or business. Any excess electricity is fed out into the main electricity grid and is bought by your energy company. You can reduce your power bill significantly so that you have little or nothing to pay. You will also reduce your household’s greenhouse gas emissions by several tonnes per year.
- A Grid Connect Solar System is a way of generating electricity from sunlight that can be used in your home or business.
- Solar panels on your roof absorb sunlight and convert it into DC (direct current) electricity.
- A device called an inverter then converts the DC electricity into AC (alternating current) electricity, which is what most home appliances use.
- The AC electricity is then used to power your home, with any excess energy being fed back into the grid for others to use.
- When your solar system isn’t generating enough electricity, such as at night or on cloudy days, you’ll automatically draw power from the grid.
Overall, a Grid Connect Solar System allows you to generate your own electricity from a clean, renewable source, while also being able to access additional power from the grid when needed.
Get Free Professional Advice Today 1300 748 948